our strived for purpose.
- We have been within the Pulp and paper industry for better than 45 years.
- Dealing with the Instrumentation and Process Controls for better than 35 years.
- Have completed assisting three complete DCS systems installations with over 15,000 points, with commissionings, systems' layouts along with controllers' tunings.
- We believe all automated processes are able to be improved upon with a clear understanding of the steps to achieve the final product.
- We're also capable of designing, troubleshooting and setting up pneumatic based control strategies.
- System optimizations carried out from layouts through to controllers' tunings, with the ultimate goal allowing for delivered stock being consistent to better the final product.
- Can assist with system' P&ID drawing and assistance with troubleshooting interactions of the stock delivery system's control loops.
- Some of our concepts use non-dedicated PID controllers, but instead an adaptive type of strategy that is modelled after the actions of a conventional controller which can better address major upsets.
- We have developed a working DCS based Hydrapulper Consistency controller working on the contents of the tub itself.
- Have also designed a DCS based passive felt run-off alarm that warns of an impending problem before movement. (Unparalled and best protection for high-speed machines.)